The second edition of the Hengelo Summer Festival has started! From June to September there are loads of activities in the Hengelo city centre. The kick-off of the festival, Sand in the City, has started. Everyone can make sandpies, dig a tunnel and plunge from the slide into a large sandpit. Or just enjoy a snack and drink under the parasol. Next to Sand in the City, there are many more upcoming events, such as the kids' goods market, the Bouncy Festival, Heerlijk Hengelo and Kids@thepark. Also a good idea: visit the Oyfo Techniekmuseum, Museum Hengelo or de Waarbeek!
- 2 x overnight stay in a Juniorsuite
- 2 x breakfast buffet
- 1 x welcoming drink with typical Dutch "bitterbal"
- Bicycle- and hikingroutes
- Teddybear and icecream for the children
- based on max. 2 adults and 2 children up to 13 years old per room, the children sleep on a sofa bed
- Excluding € 1,06 city tax p.p.p.n.
Good to know
- Check in
- From 15.00
- Check out
- Before 12.00
- Cancellation / Prepayment
- Free cancellation possible until 24 hours before arrival If you cancel less than 24 hours prior to arrival, the value of the package will be charged to you.
- Bicycle rent
Rent a bike € 10,- per day.
Prefer an e-bike? This is also possible € 21,50 per day.
Please book in advance, so we can reserve them for you.
- Entrance tickets Museum
- Buy your entrance tickets for Oyfo Techniekmuseum, Museum Hengelo and Rijskmuseum Twenthe at the hotel.
- Payment options